Monday, April 11, 2011

School Two, Year One, Quarter Three, Week Two, Day One.

So that paper I probably talked about last night.

I tried a little to write it, and eventually did, finishing up around 3:00 AM. I wasn't even sure whether I had followed the correct assignment. I then realized I never really knew what the assignment was. The teacher's sorta like that.

Anyway, in class he did a quick-grade on it (I have also turned it in f'realz, and we'll see how that turns out) and he gave it an A-, so that's not too bad.

Also it turned out that I didn't have any Spanish homework. I had left class on Friday to buy a new pen because mine was dead, but when I returned everybody was gone. I figured I just missed the homework, but when I walked in a little late this morning, everybody was just going over what we had been working on when I left to buy the pen, which I had finished early.

Also I had karate. I started out poorly, and didn't do so great with the warm-up. I enjoyed class, though. We learned the basic block. Whee.

The real interesting part of the day, though, was meeting Andy. Andy is somebody I met on a dating site (which I originally joined for nothing to do with dating whatsoever, but I came to enjoy talking to people). We've been talking, and it just so happened that he was in town today (he lives a half-hour drive away) to visit a friend. Remarkably, this friend of his is somebody I met through an acquaintance at Cogswell. Sort of a weird circle. Anyway, after my first two classes I went home and invited them over and we all just hung out for a few hours and it was nice. I mean, that's interesting just because it was the most uncommon thing that happened to me today. Also, though, I'd really like to get to know this guy. I've seen some stuff he's produced (this is artwise, and he writes a webcomic), and thought highly of him from that, but I was warned not to judge him before actually meeting him (by Andy himself, incidentally). Now that I have, I think he's a neat guy, and I'd like to get to know him more. Could be something good, whatever that means. I don't have any real idea about what he thinks of me. I'll find out sooner or later, I guess.

Also, while I continually mention that Jessica is the only person who reads this, it does get views, and because it's only linked to in two places (and I can verify that I don't get traffic from Facebook), I'm assuming the other source is people from that dating site. That or random Internet creepers. That's fun. My best friend, dating site people and creepers. Good audience.

I guess I mention that just because this is the first time I've mentioned something so relevant to my personal life here. Will it become that sort of blog? No idea. I'm not planning anything. In fact, this is pretty much a freewrite at this point. I should probably go to sleep. Goodnight.



Actually, woah, woah, woah. I totally forgot about something this morning. Since beginning this semester, I've seen this one girl on the bus several times. We've sat next to each other every time we've ridden together, just by chance. I feel like I caught her looking at me several times. (so I guess I was looking at her?) She's pretty. I don't really do the whole girl thing, but I can appreciate a female aesthetically nonetheless. Today, we were both in the reserved-for-people-who-don't-walk-good section, so when regular seats opened, I sat in the window, and she asked if she could sit beside me. I had a mouthful of sandwich at this point, so I just waved her to sit down. At one point I was playing my DS, and she tried to make conversation about it. I misunderstood some of what she said though, and responded with what I now realize must have been a really confusing conversation killer for her. Maybe I'll talk to her when I see her again, which I'm sure I will. She seemed nice enough.

Anyway, so didn't want that detail to get lost. The Andy thing still took the cake, though. Goodnight for real, now.


Fun Fact: I prefer to log all of my AIM chats, and will often share logs with two select friends. I send so many files that I've begun naming them things that conjure really questionable possibilities to mind. I do this to make life more interesting for anybody who might be casually browsing through their files. A lot of files end with "NSFW."

No comments:

Post a Comment