Saturday, April 23, 2011

RIP Tumor Rat

Didn't do a lot today, really. Sat around. Ate some. Sat around some more. Drove myself crazy. Drove myself joyous. Got driven to get doughnuts (which weren't very good), and played keyboard a bunch.

The only thing worth denoting as different today was the death of Ellie, popularly known as "tumor rat," because of the six rats that Courtney (my roommate) owns, she was the only one with a tumor that doubled her body size. It was grotesque and saddening, and today she passed away.

Courtney was having a lot of issue figuring out where to bury her. She didn't want to just trash the body, of course, but since we moved to the top floor of this duplex, the tiny amount of non-concrete on this property is not ours. All of Courtney's past rats (in total she's owned eleven, I believe) are buried at her home in LA, but that wasn't exactly an option. Also, doing it in, say, a park or something would be sorta fishy.

Now, in the interest of not being caught, I will not disclose where the body does now lie. However, rest assured that we found an inconspicuous-ish spot on some property somewhere in the valley where Ellie and her accessory are being slowly work on by ants we found in the hole we dug. Well, Will dug the hole. Courtney, Sam and I just watched and laughed at the absurdity of where we did end up going. It was a good time. Heh.

So that was that, and most of my day. Tomorrow I'm doing brunch with Bob and Bobbie and Susan and Bri and maybe some others? And then I'm probably going somewhere to do something with Susan and Bri and maybe others. I'm going to find out what exactly is going on, and then tell Andy about it, and if he's interested, I'll see if he can come along (I'm sure he'll be able to), so that's really exciting becauuuuuse....because I'm really into him, and miss him already. Two days, yeah. Whatever. I just like seeing him.

Alright, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment