Sunday, April 10, 2011

Grawrawrawr. Hmph.

I dunno. I'm not with it today. I have a paper to write and dinner to to go to and all I want to do is station myself in front of the keyboard. We'll see what happens.

Last night, Jessica, Sam and I were all just hanging out. Courtney is in LA until Tuesday (these are all my roommates). I went over to Jessica and Sam's room and we decided that, because Courtney is gone (and is the only one with an actual room to herself) we should all go hang out in there. We watched 9 and The Princess and the Frog. I really liked 9 a lot. I was pleased with that The Princess and the Frog was 2D. Good for Disney for doing that (I'm sure the process for making a 2D movie was nothing like what it used to be).

Today, like I said, I have this paper to write. Should have been working on it all of yesterday. I've just forgotten how much shorter my weekend is now. It used to be 5 PM on Thursday until 2:50 PM Monday. Now it's 1:30 PM Friday until 10:20 AM Monday. It's not like I don't have plenty of time in my schedule, though. I just have to get better at starting early and dividing work between days. I just have to get better at a lot of things, at that. I guess everybody does.

Not a whole lot to report beside that (by this I mean there's not a whole lot else that I would put on here. There's always plenty to report on). I'll catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment