Monday, April 18, 2011

I'm tiiiiired

Of life.


Which is stupid, because I'm only 20.

I'm also tired of being awake, which is more reasonable because I haven't slept enough recently.

Anyway, so I'm going to karate soon, but I figured I'd stick up a post just so it's not on my list later. Yesterday, after my post, I went to weekly dinner and had a nice-ish time. We dyed Easter eggs. I made a rainbow egg utilizing color theory. I felt cool. I was stuck thinking about Andy. See, I'm kind of a wildly insecure person, and so despite several good things that happened between us yesterday (indicators of enjoying each others' company), I'm convinced he's bored of me and doesn't want to talk to me again. I've had some unfortunate reinforcement in the last few years, I guess. So that was on my mind today as well, and will continue to be, I figure. I dunno. He's just really great. I'd love a chance to spend more time with him.

So tonight I should write a paragraph I didn't write last night on account of my thoughts. I should also do some other things, like study for a test in Spanish. I also want to write that poem. I'd really like to get it in The Canvas this Thursday. I'm sure that won't happen. Anyway, that's my life right now. Not doing work and thinking about a boy. Thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment