Friday, April 22, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday.

Okay, so certainly the most interesting thing that happened to me in the last 24 hours was last night. Andy texted me, and was down about some stuff. We texted back and forth for a while, but eventually he stopped responding. I figured I had said something wrong or he was distracted or had moved on to other things.

About a half hour later, though, I reach into the fridge and grab two eggs for an omelette when there's a knocking on the door. I'm the only one home, so I know it isn't company. I figure it's one of the neighbors wanting something. Nope. It was Andy. I was stunned. He was only stopping by for a moment before meeting London before the two went out as per a plan they had, but I invited him in all the same. He said just the sweetest thing to me. We spent time just on the couch sorta nuzzling, and it wasn't long before he left. It was still amazing, though.

Wow.


Anyway, so that put me in a pretty good place for most of today until this afternoon, where I (apparently arbitrarily) decided to be in a bad mood. I guess that happens sometimes. I invited Andy to dinner, but details were fuzzy and then he had other plans, so that didn't happen. He then invited me to a concert, but it's 21+ only, so I couldn't go. Instead I have spent hours doing nothing right here.

I'm thinking of going to the diner just because I like food and perhaps it will put me in a better mood than I'm in now. I'll probably just sleep though. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment