Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oh, whoops.

Almost forgot to post.

So was on the bus this morning, sitting in the first row of regular seats, with Girl sitting on the parallel seats as close to me as she could be. We were both doing homework. As she put her book away, I saw "Salve!" written on the back cover. Now, I'm pretty sure they don't have Latin at my school, but that is a Latin word, so I asked whether it was a Latin textbook. She said no, and that it was Italian, and that she had spent some time in Italy recently, and we began talking a little about languages and travel, but that was about it. We still didn't introduce ourselves. Whatever. The entire ride, beginning well before we began talking, there was a guy next to her, one seat away, who was creeping on her the whole time. An older dude like shooting a constant sideways look at her. It was sketchy.

Anyway, went to Spanish, where I had done none of the homework. We spent the entire class going over it, so I just worked a little in advance, making sure to finish the ones he called on me for (he just goes around the room, one by one. I got all the ones I answered correct). I also listened to Ben talk to some other girl, this one from China. Look at Ben, big man on campus.

Then to English, where I didn't do anything much. Only now do I recall why: I was in a miserable mood. I was in a miserable mood since last night. I went to bed and couldn't sleep for an hour, and then stayed up for a time and then still couldn't sleep. I trudged around all day being terribly unhappy. I won't go into why. Shit happened last night.

Anyway, I came home and did nothing for a long time, while chatting to various people. At one point Andy texted me, and we shot a few messages back and forth, and apparently I'll be seeing him on Saturday during a party London's throwing. Can't say I'm not excited - to see him, that is. Can't say I'm not scared shitless, either. Not about seeing him, but about him in general. He terrifies me. I don't know much about him, but I'm pretty sure I like him, at least from what I do know. Anything past that and I just have no idea what I'm doing, and I'm pretty consistently sure that I'm fucking up any chance to even talk to him. Hey, though: we're still talking so far. I'll just take it as far as I can and see what happens. Maybe nice things? We'll see.

I bought thirty thousand cubic tons of food (mostly fruit) at the 99c store for 15 bucks. That was fun. I love that place. I should shop there more often. I then returned home and did a whole lot more nothing. Now it's bedtime. Somewhere in there (prior to talking to Andy, believe it or no) I got in a much better mood. I also watched a few episodes of season one of Yu-Gi-Oh!, which I've been doing. It's fun. It's not a good show, but it's fun.

Oh, I also talked to Sean. Mostly about him flying out to Stanford. Mostly about him flying for the first time. That will be at the end of the month. He's excited. About everything. I am feeling very comfortable with our relationship, also, after the talk. Nothing to worry about from it.

Aaalso......oh. Well Courtney hasn't slept in her own bed in forever. I've seen her like a total three hours in the last week. As soon as she left tonight, we all went to party in her room. We even made a Facebook event about it. As soon as the allotted time struck, though, Jessica fell asleep. She is now sleeping in Courtney's bed. Heh.

I think there was something else, but I can't remember it. Oh, well I talked to Lawrence a little, but that's not such a big deal any longer. He's...about the same as he has been.

I guess that's it for tonight.

-Out-


Fun Fact: I was born without canines. They had to file other teeth down to fill the role. My sister had the same condition.

Fun Fact II: I told that to some people recently, and somebody replied, "you were born without any dogs?!" I was amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment