Thursday, April 21, 2011

How nice.

It's not like Anybody(Jessica) who reads this doesn't already know the story. But y'know...posterity might like it. Here we go:

Tuesday night, I was talking to Andy. He was bored, so I asked what, if anything in the world, he would do to kill the boredom. His answer was going to Hong Kong. He then asked me what I would do right then, if anything. I had to think about it a bit, because I didn't really feel like doing lot. I think I was tempted to say something to the effect of, "I want to see you," but I am simply not that bold. Anyway, so what came to mind is that I'd like to go out to eat. Maybe ethnic food.

Mmkay, so here's where things go from content to awesome. Apparently he was craving Indian food, and was wondering to himself whether I'd go and have some with him. I did just that. Basically we hung out and talked a lot, and at some point we decided I wouldn't go home that night (though, to be frank, I had sort of decided that on the way there). So more hanging out and talking. We went for a walk (I can't help but feel like he would have enjoyed a run more. Oh well), and talked some more, and it ended up with a nice long hug. It was the most significant physical interaction we've ever had. It was nice.

Anyway, so more hanging out and talking, until it was time for bed. He welcomed me to share his. I was only too happy to accept (somewhere in there he basically climbed on top of me and called me pretty, both of which made me wicked happy). We spent the night cuddling (and eventually sleeping), and it was wonderful. I had literally spent the past several nights imagining how nice it would be to do just that. I'm still a little stunned (with the visit in its entirety).

So the next morning we were in bed a long time. I had some business that needed taking care of, but every effort to get up was met by an effort by Andy to keep me in bed. He won with little resistance for a long time before I finally did get up (even then, though, I was just as "up" as sitting on the bed, rather than lying on it). Somewhere in there we began kissing, and that ended up happening until we left each others' company.

I elected to skip my two morning classes (nothing vital, anyway), and to hang out with him until I had to get moving for karate and he had to go take care of some stuff himself. We ended up going out to breakfast at this absolutely minuscule breakfast joint that was lots of fun. We went back to his place until it was time to leave, and there was just a lot more hanging out and talking (and now kissing) and it was...I dunno. It was just fantastic. Everything was fantastic.

He drove me home. During the trip, we discussed some heavier things, and I left it feeling a little down, for various reasons. However, after going to karate, I was left with nothing but encouraged hope, which has stuck with me until even now. I had a great day today, and was actually a bit productive. I'm going to go do more of that now.

So where am I regarding Andy? I most definitely like him a whole hell of a lot. Plus, I am no longer worried that he doesn't like me. I'm still a bit scared, because I am just not a confident person, but that fear is no longer whether I've fucked everything up by doing what I've been doing. I'm more worried now about what might happen, if anything. I hope something does. In any case, I'll take things as they come, act naturally, and be honest with him, and whatever the result of that is, I'm pretty confident it will be the best outcome for us.

Heh. I still can't really believe it. At one point I asked him whether he was sure he's real. He did not reply affirmatively. I just said I hoped he was, because that'd be really nice. This is incredible.

Fun Fact: As we were circling the Indian place looking for a parking spot, we saw two guys facing each other standing by a car. One of them had a rifle. Um.... o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment