Saturday, August 13, 2011

Portlandia, abridged

So I'm in Portland. All I've seen so far are the airport and hotel. Tomorrow is my one day to do things, and then the wedding, and then I go to Seattle.

A lot of today was spent with the airlines. One thing I realized is that I'm a little hesitant to leave the terminals, where they have those signs advising you that once you pass, you can't come back through. I mean, it's not like I have any business in the airport once I'm off my flight, but still. As I walk through that little room I almost want to stop and think about it for a little while, just to make sure. Now, I don't, because TSA would probably tackle and tase me, and I'm not really into that.

I'm pretty sure I came here with something really inspiring to talk about, but I can't remember what that was. It's probably for the best, since I should sleep soon. Oh, fun fact: the TSA agent who checked my ID was named Swain. I didn't know that was a name.

Anyway, I just pulled up Origin on Netflix, so I'll lie back in the dark with that. Shout out to Sean, who I'm awfully fond of. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment