Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The last two weeks...

Have been great.

I'd be willing to give you just a tremendous amount of detail to satisfy your desperate need to know everything about me, and details there are, but I think I'll make those available only upon request, because otherwise it will take a long time to type and I'm lazy. Here's the summary, though:

The week with Michael was great. I wasn't entirely expecting that. It was, though. I really enjoyed his company and my time spent with him, more than I think I did when we were together. That might be a terrible thing to say, but it's true. The week was spent acting very couplish, which I didn't really want in the beginning, but I fell into it because I'm like that. An accusation (/observation) he made when we were together is that I'm always only interested in whatever's in front of me at the time. I think he's right. We've talked about it since the visit. All in all, I feel comfortable with my relationship with him, and enjoyed the visit.

The train ride home was great. I spent most of the day just watching scenery fly by, and I love it. I didn't get the chance to talk to lots of strangers. Well, I had the chance, but I was so caught up with the view, I didn't interact much. I was, during the night, assaulted by a drunk woman (not exclusively - she hit some other guy), and so we all had fun with that. Following the event, I did get to talk to people. I was also given a recommendation by a conductor after telling her that I'd be interested in doing her job (new dream, maybe?). That's cool.

I've spent the last week chilling out, doing a little business. I'm seeking out some jobs and info on transferring to SJSU, all of which are proving fruitful so far. Progress on setting up Merrillspace 2.0 is slow in going, but it is going, so...yeah.

There are two guys I met online. One, Kyle, months and months ago, one, Donald, a smaller number of months ago. I've been chatting with each of them since we met. I was talking to Donald on the train from my phone, and he offered to do dinner the next night when I got back. I said yes, we met, it was nice. Then, days later, I'm talking to Kyle and he says he's going to be playing nerdy board games with some friends, and invites me along. I accept. So he picks me up and we go to his friends' place, and I'm sitting there on the floor when the door opens up, and who should walk in but Donald. It broke my mind a little. Anyway, so that group all knows each other, and I spent the night hanging out with these four people who are pretty chill. I had a good time, and I hope to do it again (I am owed a trip to get froyo, so I'm holding them to that).

Also, Misfits, Merlin, Futurama...Netflix and Hulu own my life right now. I love those shows, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment