Tuesday, March 27, 2012

OHGODWHY

So I started playing Lusternia again.


I'm sorry. I know I've become an invalid human.


Whatever. So that's happening, and it's been taking up a ton of my time. I hope I'm not ignoring Kyle tooooo much. I'm certainly ignoring studying for my optional final in ten hours. I should get on that...and maybe sleep? We'll see.

I also have a final tomorrow and some work I'll have to do before then. Wish me luck. I should pass every(two)thing.

Other than that, Kyle is great, D&D is nerdy and fun, and I'm an awful diabetic but a mighty bastion of whimsy. C4p®1C3-4LyF


Oh, fun fact: I've befriended a girl from my math class. I invited her to play Betrayal at Denny's, and to kill some time beforehand we went to The Sunnyvale Art Gallery, which I've mentioned here before. I hadn't been in ages, but by chance open mic night was on, and we walked into a beat boxing workshop. That was kind of ridiculous and awesome.


So anyway, this math...catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment