Wednesday, April 25, 2012

And some things.

I might just be infinite.
I might just be crazy.
Either way, the Universe is brilliant.

So classes have been chugging along and I'm consistently being just good enough to be considered better-than-average, or so I assume. Hopefully I don't sleep through class more than the once. I'm rediscovering writing, and enjoying it immensely. I'm also rediscovering some other things that were once very dear to me, but which I suspect will need to simmer for a while if they're going to regain any influence in my life more substantial than spiriting my fancies away for some moments every few days.

Because let's face it: everything spirits my fancies away all the time.

The other thing to report is that I've bought the first half of Kyle's trip to Maryland. I've bought all of it, actually. So far he's destined to be stranded there, but I'll settle the other half of that before long. It remains to be seen whether I'll make it to Star. I think I could definitely go; I have to check with some people to see whether it's a recommended idea. I think I'd love going. I know I'd love going.

I should stop procrastinating on the tiny amount of work I have to do. Goodnight.

Fun fact: I used to sort of know how to draw a little. Maybe I still do.


No comments:

Post a Comment