Wednesday, July 27, 2011

"Love," in (very slightly) more detail

So I realize that last post couldn't have made much sense.

It was posted from a handheld gaming device from a grocery store of wonder. The lack of body text was due to a lack of time and also limited functionality of the device's Internet browsing. I settled for a nice-sounding title and left it for later (now, except I think that's all the expounding I'll actually do).

So I'm in Maryland for a little longer. Two weeks. In that time, I'll have the house to myself (after Friday), and will probably only interact with other humans if those humans are Tegan, Hope, Allison and/or Sean, all of whose company I enjoy, and all of whom I've been spending a bunch of time with lately.

Sean is a...interesting subject in my life. There are a lot of details to it I won't go into. In any case, I'm fond of him.

Tonight I'm going to Balitmore to help my cousin move and to celebrate her birthday. It'll be swell, I'm sure.

Lately I've been playing PC Oblivion on the TV through an HDMI connection. That essentially only means I've been playing the console version, but I still feel special, so shut up.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment