Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not that I've ever been good at doing things on time (or at all?)

I have an 8-page paper due Friday afternoon. I also have to pack by then, and clean up the apartment a little. The last two I feel okay about, but the paper...I was finally hit with a groove I can work with tonight. I'll pursue it tomorrow. I would have done a lot of work today, but I was asleep for most of the daylight, and distracted for all of the night. Whoops.


I'm going to bed now. I don't know that I'll manage to go into detail about any of those things I mentioned. I will mention that I got my new phone, but have yet to activate it, and last night I had a very satisfying au revoir visit with Andy. There was a trippy sushi place involved. It was neat.

So that's something, I guess. I'm doing pretty good lately. Star is in two days. I just have to write this paper.


See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment