Monday, February 1, 2010

It goes on and on and aunindon endawnindaun...

Hello, hello!

The name's Merrill. It's a pleasure for you to meet me.

Currently I'm in a class called Creativity and Content Development in which we were challenged to create a blog. I did so, with the idea of actually getting to work on a comic I once thought about making. I started it up, but had no new content after a week (this was just about a week ago), but I'm about as motivated to create it as I ever was, which isn't very. The challenge then turned into an assignment, and I've created this.

I expect this to be a current of thoughts--a stream of consciousness--with a somewhat journalesque feeling to it. I can't guarantee that, but that's the original idea, anyway. I know that one post will reflect an assignment for this class. That's likely to be the next post. Meanwhile, I want lunch.

Until next time,

-Merrill

No comments:

Post a Comment